Central Scotland’s Double-Glazed Window Specialists
Dolan Windows and Doors Installs Double-Glazed Windows
Our products are manufactured and designed to deliver superior energy efficiency whilst providing insulation from outside noise. With more than 40 years of experience in window and door installations, you can count on exceptional results from our skilled team.
Contact us today to and explore the benefits of upgrading your windows and schedule a no obligation free quote.
Discover the benefits of Double-Glazed Windows
If you are considering replacement double-glazed windows, there are numerous advantages you’ll notice immediately once our installation is complete. Some of the most significant benefits for homeowners include:
- Improved Energy Efficiency: Newer uPVC Windows provide better insulation, ensuring that your house is cool in the summer and warmer for our cold and damp Scottish weather. This improves your home’s utility consumption.
- Noise Reduction: Temperature isn’t the only insulation benefit. With upgraded glazing and uPVC frames, this gives an extra layer of protection which means you will notice a decrease in outside noise pollution. If you stay on a busy road, then ask us about our acoustic glazing and triple glazing options.
- Style and Customisation Options: Your home’s style and design are unique, and you should be able to choose windows that match. We offer various styles all made to measure to suit all homes, with consideration to security and safety for your home. Browse our selection of patterned glass or artwork to find your style.
- Condensation Control: Say goodbye to mold and mildew on your windows. Double-glazed windows help control condensation by maintaining a more consistent temperature on the inner glass surface. This prevents the growth of mold and mildew, contributing to a healthier indoor environment. Any condensed water should only be visual on the exterior of your windows, ensuring your glazing is protecting your internal home environment.
- Low Maintenance Windows: uPVC Windows doesn’t require much maintenance to remain beautiful. They’re highly durable and easy to clean. Once the installation of your windows is complete, we provide a simple guide that covers the best process that will help your windows out perform its guarantee period. Providing long-lasting quality.
Why should I upgrade my windows for my home?
Modern uPVC Double-glazed windows use two panes of glass that contain inert gas and have a low-e coating which provides a much better barrier against cold, heat, and noise. Older style glazing systems that are air-filled and have no low-e coating, don’t have the same thermal capabilities as modern units. Whether you are upgrading your windows, from single glazing, aluminium, timber, or older style double glazing uPVC, you will notice improved efficiency and aesthetically pleasing designs from these new units.
Unlike other window companies, our process includes the company owner, being present throughout every stage of your installation to ensure you get high-quality windows with professional installation for the best results. Our company owner is not a salesperson, but is a long-serving window installer and can share this experience and knowledge with you, allowing you to make the best choice for your home.
What is Low-E Glass?
Low-E or low emissivity, glass is a specially coated glass that minimises the amount of ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) light that passes through. This coating acts as a thermal barrier, reflecting heat back into the room during the winter and blocking unwanted solar heat during the summer.
Do new double-glazed windows cost more?
When compared to replacement single-glazed windows, double-glazing does cost more. However, the additional upfront cost pays off with improved energy efficient savings, decreased energy consumption and increased property value.
Replacement windows from an older style to new, will have a relative price change for the products depending on the original profile installed. Dolan Windows and Doors, offers competitive prices without sacrificing on quality. We do not offer to beat any like for like quotes, as many companies use this as sales gimmicks, knowing that the product and most importantly the service offered varies considerably with companies. If you would like to know more about our competitive prices and the unique service we offer, read our process and about us.
Do you offer other double-glazed products?
Yes, as company that specialises in window and door installation, we also offer double-glazed doors that provide similar benefits to these windows. Contact us to learn more about door installations.
Do these products come with warranties?
We’re completely confident in our products and artistry and stand behind every job we complete. There are various warranties available on our products and our installation service, which we will discuss during your estimate for the installation.
As a company who has been trading as Dolan Windows and Doors since 2008, unlike many new companies, we have been around longer than our guarantee periods and know our products offer superior quality and lasts beyond the guarantee period. This gives us the confidence to offer you the best service for the best price. Quality that lasts.
What other services do you provide?
Our company is a full-service window and door supply and installation business. We offer custom solutions for homeowners who want to make aesthetic and energy improvements in their homes. In addition to windows, we offer a wide-range of products and complete the job with professional installations and expertise.
Get a free quote for double-glazed windows.
Dolan Windows and Doors offers double-glazed windows in Central Scotland because we understand the advantages they provide for homeowners over inferior products. Our customer reviews are an indication of the high-quality work you can expect from us because we go above and beyond to ensure our clients are satisfied with the final results. Are you ready to learn more about how our products can improve your home? Contact us today to schedule a free at-home quote, where we bring our products to you.